Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May Days

So...during the past month when we haven't been posting to our blog, we have just been having fun, which means we've had a lot of fun...and just a little sickness and work thrown in to keep things balanced. :)  I'll let the pictures do the talking... 
Grandpa "James" on his birthday and little "James" who had just realized he had pockets.  Thanks for letting us celebrate with you, Dad and Grandpa!

Shari's Dad with his daughters who are so thankful for him!

Who needs weights when you have kids?

 
"What a loved boy I am!"

A few days spent in Michigan meant a zoo trip.  Here Alivia & her cousin, Bryan, are enduring a staged photo seconds before Bryan announced, "This is boring."

The wooden train was more their style!

Should we tell James that the car is battery powered?

A favorite "Grandma" activity - a tea party!

Ready, set, JUMP!

 
Posing at a mall playground

Alivia was given the choice whether she wanted her ears pierced now that she has successfully stopped sucking her thumb and she surprised us by desiring it...even when told it would hurt...she didn't even shed a tear.

 
Wow...this exersaucer is pretty cool!

 
Our three God-given blessings growing too fast!!!

 
Josiah is super-contented which made his recent bout with croup a lot easier since he just took it in stride...Daddy and Mommy lost some sleep, but he even managed smiles amidst labored breathing.

 
"I'm not liking this cereal thing so much..."

 
"...but I'm pretty adaptable so let's give it another try!"

    A bouquet for Mother's Day and a treasured "mother/child" activity of planting flowers.

Filling the pots with dirt and then playing in it was a definite highlight!

Enjoying a pizza picnic in a park

 
They aren't sharing their pizza so I'll make this do for now.

 
"And we're off again...have a great week!"

No comments: