Friday, June 17, 2011
Day of Anticipation
After a very different last several weeks than we had planned, God has been so faithful through pre-term labor, modified bed rest, and a breech baby. Today we will get to meet our newest family member for whom many prayers have already been said. We are due at the hospital at 5 a.m. for an induction due to history of fast labor and my need for antibiotics during the delivery. The baby is in great position and I've already progressed quite far so we'll see what God has planned for our day and look forward to updating you once the baby is in our arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I was just thinking about and praying for you this morning, considering that you must be getting very close! I had no idea you have had such a crazy end to your pregnancy. Praise the Lord for His protection of you and your little one until now. Can't wait for the news later today!
Love to your whole family!
Kristin
Post a Comment