5 weeks - 12 lbs and growing every day
This cookie is yummy...can I have just 1 more?
Notice James' attempt to imitate Alivia...right concept, wrong direction
A very loved little boy
A tea party with Grandma Kregel
Gotta love a warm November day
Josiah with Stephen's sister and husband (Fred & Alice)
A special visit from Shari's cousin and aunt
We kept our Michigan visit a surprise from Shari's sister and showed up with Josiah at the play her husband was directing. As this was her first time meeting him, there wasn't a question about who was going to hold him during the play, but don't ask Aunt Brenda to tell you what the play was about.
Cousins Elizabeth & Ashlynn enjoyed the surprise too
We joined Shari's parents for a night enjoying the sights & sounds of Christmas in downtown Holland.
More in love than ever...only now with our 3rd blessing snuggled inside Stephen's coat
Grandpa & Grandma Reed hosted a special Christmas celebration
Thanks for the new pajamas, Grandpa and Grandma Reed!
I love my new stocking, Aunt Brenda...thanks for all the time you invested in it! If Mommy didn't have me swaddled so tight, I could smile a little easier to show you how much I like it!
Shari's sister blessed us greatly with a 3-day visit and brought activities for the kids, hugs, joy and lots of love. She left us with memories that will be forever cherished!
A visit to Build-a-Bear where Aunt Brenda let the kids choose their Christmas presents.
The zoo had a special lights display that we braved the cold to see. With warm clothes and a mid-activity break to have some hot chocolate, the kids loved the outing and it was extra special having Aunt Brenda with us!
Our cold weather loving girl with her Daddy
I love having photos taken of me
Such a nurturing big sister
Josiah was a great sport for the nativity photo shoot we did so we decided to continue the photo shoot...
7:30 a.m. - finished with breakfast, dressed and ready to play in the snow
We didn't get much, but enough to make snow angels and letters of the alphabet in the snow
This is a common sight at our house as both Alivia & James love to "read" books.
Oh, may they always get along this well!
I'm plumping up and learning to smile!
Ready to sing some Christmas carols with me?
" Mommy, thanks for letting me help make banket...sorry I used up all the colored sugar." :)





































1 comment:
I love it!!! You look great and I can't believe Josiah is already 6 weeks old!
We are looking forward to adding number 3. I hope you'll have some tips!!!
Love Nancy
Post a Comment