We celebrated a day early as Stephen and I have a date planned for his birthday tonight. Since Alivia was just as excited as if it were her birthday, I didn't want the kids to miss out on the celebration so it was a much-anticipated event. Alivia helped me make a red velvet cake on Wednesday for Stephen and I let her do the decorating herself this time which she loved...it involved lots of sprinkles! She had plenty of ideas as far as gifts she wanted Daddy to have, but somehow they all were things that she would use more than Daddy. :) James' is exploring language more and had fun trying to join in singing Happy Birthday, but for the most part just watched the candles in awe. We are so blessed with the man God has given us as an unbelievably devoted and loving husband and incredible father and I thank God for how his life is a never-ending source of joy to our family!

Just the start of a very decorated masterpiece!
Expert help from a 3-year old "pro".
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment